In March of 2020, classroom instruction changed all at once and possibly forever. The Pandemic isn’t over but formal education must continue. Currently schools are considering a wide range of scenarios for reopening that range from fully in-person to fully remote with many hybrids in between, all of which are designed to have fewer students in the building at any given time.
What we do: provide an inclusive and engaging learning environment for both in-class and home-based students simultaneously.
What are the Solutions?
Ambiance iQ has two core products to help facilitate Hybrid learning. Our CORE and CORE+ XP packages turn any classroom or teaching space into a lively interactive environment which is welcoming and encouraging to both remote and in-person students.
Once installed, teachers will be able to instruct and interact with all of their students while maintaining full classroom control. The system interfaces seamlessly with all instructional platforms and requires no technical savvy to operate.
It is the perfect hybrid solution which ensures all students have access to the highest quality education without regard to where they are sitting.
What Schools are saying about CORE
"We purchased 50 CORE Classroom Solutions camera system to help us through this very challenging school year. We have been very happy with both the equipment and the customer support we received along the way. The camera quality is strictly high def—much better than laptop cameras--and the pan-tilt-zoom functionality has really helped our teachers proficiently adapt to this new way of teaching. Ambiance iQ made it easy to order and the after-sale support was extremely helpful and patient as we got everything installed and everyone up to speed. I would highly recommend Ambiance iQ and the CORE system to any school still searching for the best solution for remote and hybrid teaching."
"Offering a remote option for families this year was necessary, but also a great challenge for our school. The camera systems that we purchased from AmbianceiQ have saved the day!! Our teachers have seamlessly transitioned to teaching both in-person and remote students at the same time, using the technology from AmbianceiQ. They were extremely easy to work with, gave us all of the support we needed, and the cameras work very well. It was a pleasure doing business with them and I highly recommend them for your remote teaching needs."
NOTE: Due to extremely high demand and limited supply chain due to COVID-19, we encourage you to place your order as soon as possible to reserve your equipment. Current Lead Fulfilment Time is 3 weeks but subject to change
🍎 The CORE Package:
Entry-level & Fully Featured System
The CORE packages utilize as much existing classroom technology as possible, including the teacher’s laptop and whichever virtual teaching platform currently in use, such as Zoom, Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams.
- Commercial Grade Real High Def PTZ Camera: With 1080p, 60.9° horizontal field of view, 10X zoom and handheld IR remote. Can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted.
- Professional Wireless Lavalier & Headset Microphones: The Lavalier Microphone is designed for the instructor so students joining virtually have no issue hearing the instructor.
- All Cords, Wiring and Connectors
- Self and Professional Installation Options
🍎 The CORE+ XP Package:
Fully customizable to handle all hybrid learning needs
The CORE+ XP Package is designed to give you options. This fully customizable solution allows you to add various products to further enhance the hybrid learning experience. The CORE+ XP includes everything in the CORE package plus the ability to add the following options:
Additional Add-Ons Exclusively for the CORE+ XP Include:
- High Fidelity speakers for clear in-classroom audio
- In Classroom Display to show distance learning in the classroom
- Multiple Real High Def PTZ Cameras for various viewing angles
- Ceiling Microphone to ensure classroom conversations can be heard remotely.
- Motion Sensing Camera that uses AI technology to track the teacher around the room
- White Glove Tech Support so teachers can contact our support desk if they are having trouble making the technology work for any reason during the school day
- Don’t see what you are looking for? Ask us!
Ambiance iQ was founded in 2009. We are a family owned company focused on enhancing the lives of the people we serve with Smarter Sensory Solutions. Our Neuroscience-informed services include A/V system integration, background music, sound masking, and scent. We are commercial AV experts with a nationwide network of certified, insured field technicians for installation and service of AV equipment, with in house engineering, project management and dispatch.